Answered By: Brenda Flowers Last Updated: Oct 29, 2018 Views: 3
Yes, you can access some of the library resources via Google Scholar.
First you will need to set up your library links to display the DBU holdings.
1. Go to Google Scholar at http://scholar.google.com
2. Click on the settings icon [generally either top right or bottom left corner]
3. Under 'library links' click and type in 'Dallas Baptist University' then click search
4. Checkmark the boxes that appear listing Dallas Baptist University
5. At the bottom of the screen click the save button. [note: if you have signed in to your google account before you click save, it will save your google scholar preferences]
All done! Now when you search on scholar.google.com you will see search results with pdf links right in the results page. You may open these links and access the article for free.