How do I access my online library account?
STEP 1. Go to the library website: http://libguides.dbu.edu/library. Click on Sign In located to the top right corner.
STEP 2. Click DBU LOGIN.
STEP 3. Enter DBU email username and click Next.
STEP 4. Enter your password and click Sign in. If you are prompted to verify your account, you may choose to have a code texted to your phone or an automated call.
STEP 5. Click Yes to proceed.
STEP 5. Congratulations! Click My Account (located top right under your name) to renew items, place holds and view your history!
Once you have accessed your account, you can:
- Verify your personal information.
- See the due dates for items you have checked out.
- Renew your checked out items.
- Place a Hold request on an unavailable item.
- See any fines you may owe.