Q. How do I access my online library account?
STEP 1. Go to library website: http://libguides.dbu.edu/library. Click on WorldCat.org below the search bar.
STEP 2. Default choice already selected. Click Continue.
STEP 3. Click Sign In (located top right).
STEP 4. Click Student Login. Login for Faculty & Staff is available.
STEP 5. Enter OneLogin credentials and click Sign in.
STEP 6. Enter the Microsoft Verification code sent to your phone. Click Verify.
STEP 7. Congratulations! Click username (located top right) to access your My Account where you can renew items, place holds and view your history!
Once you have accessed your account, you can:
- Verify your personal information.
- See the due dates for items you have checked out.
- Renew your checked out items.
- Place a Hold request on an unavailable item.
- See any fines you may owe.